A couple weeks ago, I almost lost my phone. It kept turning itself on and off every 10 seconds. Of course we tried taking the battery out and when that failed we called verizon wireless. They walked us through some simple things to try....but all attempts were unsuccessful. They said that they didn't think there was anything they could do but we could try taking it to the store.
I was devastated! Those of you that know me, know that I could care less about the phone itself ( half the time I don't even know where it is or the battery is dead!) I just wanted my pictures! I have had this phone since Gabriel was born and had over 450 pictures on it and because it would only stay on for 10 seconds at a time....there was no way to get the pictures off.
Desperate to save my pictures, we took the phone to verizon and pleaded with them to at least help us retrieve the pictures. The sales person told me he would try... but that I should start looking at new phones.
Well an hour later my phone was restored and all of my pictures were in tact! They were able to upgrade some software and viola :)
I almost lost...
the pictures of my little jaundice glowworm...
this little reminder of how many hours the three of us spent in this same position...
the beloved "milk coma" pictures...
Gabe's first picture with Mickey Mouse...
Daddy trying to teach Gabe how to hold his "own" bottle...
10 million beautiful smiles...
the beloved Parsley Daddygyver bottle...
chunky monkey in the tub...
delicious messes...
and Gabe learning how to ride his cool bike!
Of course there are hundreds more... but these were a few of my favorites. I am so glad these pictures were not lost forever!
(And all photos are now backed up!!!!)




















No comments:
Post a Comment