This baby is definitely competing with his/her brother.... who can create the most difficult pregnancy for mommy!!!
We are now at 34 weeks and things continue to be rough, rough, rough! I continue to have horrific migraines, throw up daily, and today....well today was just the icing on the cake...
I was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg...
And of course no pregnancy of mine would be complete without some bedrest!
So for the next few days I am "couching it" with my leg elevated... while I give myself lovenox injections to get the blood thinned out!
On the bright side, (I'm trying to be positive...but I'm soooo done!!) b/c of the clot, they did a thorough exam on baby... and he/she is cute, cute, cute!!!
Baby is doing very well and apparently has lots and lots of hair! It is estimated that this little cutie weighs 4lbs 11oz which is the 20% percentile.
Bedrest with Gabe....
And I always had Ms. Zoey to keep me company!
Bedrest with this cute little troublemaker :)
And there is Zoey... she takes bedrest very seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment