Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm afraid my last post was a bit of a downer.... so I'll keep this one more upbeat :)

This Thanksgiving, I spent a lot of time thinking about how fragile life is and reflected on the many, many things I am thankful for...

I am thankful to have such an incredible family! Not only do I have an amazing, healthy, little boy...and another baby on the way... but I also have an amazing husband. He is so loving and patient and I'm afraid I don't tell him that enough. He works so hard to provide Gabriel and I with not only everything we need... but most of what we want too. Not to mention, he puts up with a lot of my crap... and I'm pretty sure he loves me anyways :)

I am blessed to have such wonderful parents and grandparents.... that have shaped me into the person I am today. Because of them I was (and continue to be) blessed with many wonderful opportunities.... with the most important being my education.

I am thankful for all of my Laatsch/Hanson sisters and brothers, my extended family and all of my friends. They surround me with love and support each and every day! They make me smile when I am down... and are available at a moments notice when I need to talk or need a hand.

I am also thankful to have a job that I love....I don't think many people can say that! I work with a great group of people and I just love taking care of my little babies!

This is just the tip of of the iceberg of what I am thankful for... the list goes on and on....

This Thanksgiving we celebrated with the Laatsch family. It was so relaxing and oh so nice not to have to rush from place to place. We ate, played, and ate some more :) And I thoroughly enjoyed eating for two this year... and I am oh so thankful for my elastic maternity pants ;)

Uncle Roger had a really cooool train set up :)









Gabe played inside and out with his cousins Jenny and Char Char :)

























Time for Grace




Mommy forgot Gabriel's bib... so he had to borrow one of Charli's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment