This past weekend we took Gabe to the playground to play with his BFF, Landon. It was a chilly chilly fall day! This was our first trip to the playground with Gabe walking... boy was he busy! We tried to chat with Landon's mommy and daddy but usually mid sentence we would have to go chase after Gabe. I can't wait until they both are off and running!
This was Landon's first time in a big boy swing! I think he was a big fan!
Andy had to crawl through the tunnel to get to Gabe...and yes he actually fit! Haha!
Why oh why does my child insist on eating the grossest things... he was adamant on wanting to eating the "tire" mulch. While at the playground, he also was very adamant on wanting to steal this little girl's paci! He kept trying to grab it out of her mouth!
He knows that he has to sit down to go downs steps...
TaDa...I did it!
Thanks for playing with us! Hopefully Landon got home in time to watch the start of the Ravens game! He's a HUGE fan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment