Monday, October 18, 2010

Our collection is growing...

As you have seen before, Gabe has a few favorite things that he likes to tote around the house... there is his drumstick... there is his light bulb... and now we have a sand shovel...
These days we can't go anywhere without the sand shovel. The shovel goes with us in the car and it even came with us to get our flu shot.
If he had another hand, you would also see him holding mommy's hairbrush. He loves my brush! I tried to find him a replacement brush so that I could have mine back... but no... it has to be mommy's brush! It's always so fun running around the house in the morning... I'm running late for work... and I have to search high and low for where my fun little toddler may have stuck my brush...

I just love this quirky little guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment