Thursday, September 16, 2010

First "Chilly" Morning Run of the Season

The very first thing I wanted to buy when I found out I was pregnant, was a jogging stroller. For whatever reason, I had this image of me taking our little bundle of joy for daily jogs.... and now the thought of that makes me laugh! After taking care of a very active Gabe the Babe each day, the last thing I feel like doing is going for a run!!! I know that one day I WILL get there, but I'm not quite there yet....
Luckily, Andy has taken a liking to early morning jogs with Gabe. For the longest time, these two would head out EVERY morning... which was great b/c that meant that mama got to sleep a little extra! But now, with Andy's much much longer work commute.... these morning runs aren't quite as regular as they once were. They still get to go out a few times a week... but not everyday like before.
I'm glad Andy and Gabe have this special thing that they do together... on this particular morning it was chil chil chilly!! Andy bundled Gabe up in his super cute Old Navy fleecy suit (that Andy and I picked out specifically for these chilly morning runs) and away they went! They looked too cute to not snap some pics...



Gabe blew me a kiss before they took off...

"Bye kids! Have fun! I'm going back to bed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment