Since I live so close to my cousins, I decided that it would be fun to get together one night for dinner...nothing fancy... just some pizza and catching up. We had such a great time. We picked up Jess from her dorm and headed to Amanda and Val's house for some cousin fun!
Gabe didn't mind too much that we made him sit in a pink highchair!
I loved getting to snuggle with my new baby cousin, Charli. She is so little and cuddly... and I just love all of those sweet little baby noises she makes!
I think Andy enjoyed getting to snuggle with Charli too!
Gabe discovered that they keep water bottles in their wine rack!!! Oh what fun! He had a blast throwing the bottles on the floor. This kept him entertained for quite some time...
Here we are...Jess, Whit, Amanda, & Val...
along with the second generation of cousins... Charli & Gabe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment