Notice he is trying to gnaw on the cart!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
One of those moms...
I have become one of those moms... One of those moms that I used to make fun of!!! I swore that I would never become one of those germaphobe moms that wipes down everything my child touches and I absolutely would not be one of those moms that uses a "shopping cart cover"... but as my sister in law, Dana says, "never say never". While I'm not that mom that wipes everything down before Gabe touches it.... I do draw the line at him EATING the shopping cart handle.... that is just plain gross Gabe! So much to my dismay, I ordered a shopping cart cover a couple months ago... and I must say... it actually is pretty nice! It even works nicely for those restaurant high chairs...which Gabe also likes to eat ;)



Notice he is trying to gnaw on the cart!
Notice he is trying to gnaw on the cart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment