Gabe is so lucky to have 4 sets of grandparents and 2 sets of great grandparents.... and they all live in Maryland! It doesn't get any better than that. The day started out as a typical Friday. Andy and I were working and Gabe was at "school"... but Andy decided to get a head start on his Memorial Day weekend and he picked Gabe up from "school" after lunch. They decided to go spend the afternoon playing with Gabe's Mom-mom, Pop-pop, and Pop-pop Jr. (PPJ). They had fun playing and relaxing outside and even enjoyed some dinner. From what I hear, Gabe is a big fan of Mom-mom's pasta :-) I was a little sad that I had to miss out on this special and absolutely beautiful day, but luckily Andy took lots of pictures and some videos too!

Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment