Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! 2011

I'm not going to lie...Christmas was tough this year. There was no denying that a certain family was missing. He had so much fun watching Gabe tear into his gifts last year. He has so much fun laughing and playing with Gabe last year... Christmas just wasn't the same without him...


I remember shortly after Adam passed, mom and I were talking about how we just wanted to skip Christmas this year. We couldn't imagine decorating... and celebrating without him. We couldn't imagine ever feeling happy enough or strong enough to celebrate this holiday. Adam LOVED Christmas! But to our surprise we did it! We were strong enough... and when we felt sad... we took time to cry... took time to remember... and definately took time to snuggle with Gabe and Noah!


While it was tough at times, I think everyone actually had a really fun day... I mean, how could you not when you have a 2 year old just bursting at the seems with Christmas excitement!?!


Christmas Morning :)






After Gabe opened his gifts...Mom and Maw got to working on preparing a delicious Christmas dinner feast... Gabe got to play with his new toys... and the Hanson family came to visit and celebrate with us!




















Gabe had a lot of fun playing with his cousins, Owen and Gavin! You can tell they are made from the same Hanson mold!


3 loud, wild, sweet, loving little boys!










Noah slept right through the chaos :)








Gabe enjoying his "10th" Christmas cookie before bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment