Yup. I totally had to do the walk of shame today. I picked Gabe up from school this afternoon and was informed that my child... my sweet little child... bit another child and apparently it was pretty bad. I walked from the building to my car with my head down in shame... I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel embarrased and of course sad for this innocent child that he bit. I know that he didn't intentionally do it to hurt this other child. I know that he is teething like crazy and well... that leg probably looked like a good thing to chomp down on and relieve his discomfort....
but Gabe, for mommy's sake, for the sake of your classmates, and for the sake of your reputation... please chomp down on your little teething beads.... not other children!
but Gabe, for mommy's sake, for the sake of your classmates, and for the sake of your reputation... please chomp down on your little teething beads.... not other children!
Dominique also bit in daycare. You will get over it, especally when someonw else bits him. I was like yeah....that is how they learned how it felt. Then no more bitting...
ReplyDelete