Today is just one of those days. One of those days where no matter what I do, Gabe is unhappy and screaming. Unfortunately these days are coming with quite regularity. He doesn't want to be put down... he doesn't want to be picked up... he doesn't want to eat... he's not being fed fast enough... I just can't win! He has learned this new blood curdling scream that is just ear piercing (I'll spare you the video on that one) Needless to say, Gabe has spent a lot of time "crying it out" in his crib today! In addition to this scream, he also has been biting...a lot... and pulling hair. These are the days where I'm kinda glad I get to go to work a couple days a week ;) I have an enomous amount of respect for full time stay at home moms! I miss my sweet little smiley Gabe!
I'm pretty sure he's growling at me in this picture
While it's not funny today... I know that one day I will look back on this and laugh...
Sorry mommy ; ( But baby Gabe is almost a big one year old. I didn't think I would have any hair left by the time Owen was done with me. Might I recommend the Happiest Toddler on the block video. Some of the techniques worked with Owen.
ReplyDelete