I took Gabe and Noah to the local pool for the day... and this time I brought in the re-enforcements :) Maw, Grammy, and Aunt Amy met us at the pool for a day of fun!
Unlike our recent beach trip, this day couldn't have gone any smoother. We ate, we played, we swam, and we had a great time.
Unlike our recent beach trip, this day couldn't have gone any smoother. We ate, we played, we swam, and we had a great time.
It makes me a little teary to see this guy so happy...
I will never forget how sick this little guy was... I will never forget holding him in my arms for hours on end and listening to his blood curdling screaming... I will never forget the feeling of helplessness and the feeling that this awfullness would never end...
So when I see him happy... when I see him splashing and playing... when I hear him squealing in delight... I am beyond overjoyed.
I pinch myself and thank God everyday that my sweet little boy is now healthy and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment