Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cousins Beach Day!

My cousin and I, Val, are NUTS! 
We got this great idea that we would take our two babies and two toddlers to the beach for the day!  That was pretty much a disaster!  There was poop, a whole lotta time outs, and two exhausted mommies! 
Gabe was especially onery this day...  he sat in time out multiple times for throwing sand at his cousin, Charli..... throwing her shoes into the water...stealing her lunch...and ruining her sand castles.  I was very grateful for daddy to return home from work on this day!!

My little beach baby :)


The quiet before the storm...


I'm pretty sure that as I was taking this picture... Gabe was throwing Charli's shoes into the water!

While I wasn't exactly thrilled on this particular day... I am glad now that we went on this beach adventure.  I am learning that you just never know... until you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment