Thursday, August 9, 2012

All things 3!

My sweet little, snuggly baby that I held in my arms just yesterday is now...
 a jumping, climbing, yelling, laughing, singing, silly 3 year old! 
At age 3, Gabe is a 38 inch, 30 lb ball of energy! 
He runs everywhere and he climbs on everything!
 He has one volume and that is loud!
He talks alllllll day!
 His favorite word is, "whyyyyy?!?"
He LOVES all animals and he has quite the imagination! 
He is constantly telling us stories about monsters and green polar bears! 
He thinks my sofa is a trampoline and even when the skies are gray...he tells us "it's a beautiful day!"  He loves to sing and has a hate/love relationship with his brother. 
He has an attention span of about 3 seconds.
He loves going on bike rides (where I pedal and he rides)
He loves coloring and decorating our used amazon boxes.
He tells me that I'm his "best friend ever!"



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment