Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Local Pool

I had high hopes for this summer... I thought we'd have a pool membership and Gabe and I would spend our days splashing around and making new friends... I thought we'd make several trips to the beach... and have our days filled with fun and exciting adventures! Unfortunately this has not been the case... I have just been too sick...
On this particular summer day, I had a few hours of feeling decent and Andy was around to help if that suddenly changed...
We decided that we would finally check out our local pool! (and when I say local... I mean 20 mins away!) It was sooooo cool! They had fountains and water slides and even a cool "kiddie pool". Gabe had a great time going down the slide with daddy! It was so cute watching them!






























Enjoying some juice and "Alvin" snacks before heading home!







What a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment