Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun on the Boardwalk

Since I was soooo sick the last time we attempted to go to the beach...I needed a "redo"!! While spending some time in Salisbury, we decided to take a couple hours to go play on the boardwalk.

I thought maybe we would take Gabe on the carousel but then I saw this neat truck that I knew he would love! (He had to love it... one because he loves riding in his "car car" so of course he has to love riding in a cool truck... and two because he is completely obsessed with trucks these days!) In fact, Gabe's first official word ( besides mama and dada) is truck... or shall we say it is "UCK" .

Well, I was partially right... he did love the truck...


but only while it was still... once it started moving and making noise... he melted down and wanted out!



Shoulda gone with the carousel!


After riding on the truck, we went and played in the sand. While Gabe didn't love the big yellow truck, he did love the big yellow slide!






Oh yeah and we also discovered that Gabe is a big fan of funnel cake....Mmmmm so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment