Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Fun on the Shore

Friday night, we packed up and headed to Salisbury for a fun weekend. While Gabe had a great time playing with his Gramps and his Daddy, unfortunately, I was not having such a great time. I woke up early Saturday morning with a fever, chills, and just feeling absolutely miserable! While I was curled up in bed...
Gabe had a great time pushing his car car up and down the driveway...


playing with flowers...


and being silly with Gramps!


Saturday night the Thompson/Laatsch gang stopped by Salisbury on their way to Ocean City. We were especially excited to see Uncle Mike and Marie... they flew in from Arizona!!
(and were very excited to dive into some delicious crabs)


Sunday, we left Salisbury and headed to Ocean City for the day. While Gabe played on the beach with the family, Andy took me to a walk in med center... where I was given antibiotics for strep throat and a double ear infection :( So not fun!





The rest of the gang stayed in Ocean City to play but it was time for the Hanson's to head home.
Until next time Eastern Shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment