Well my Birthday Party was Saturday August 7th, but my actual Birthday was Monday August 9th... and of course, it was another super fun day!
The day started by Mommy coming into my room and singing Happy Birthday.... I was so excited that I started jumping up and down and accidentally bumped my head on the crib! After lots of hugs and kisses, I got a phone call from my pop-pop jr... and he too sang me the Happy Birthday song! I just love that song!!!
After breakfast, Grammy came to see me! Because it was sooo hot, we decided to put our bathing suits on and head to the pool.... I had a blast swimming with mommy, daddy and grammy... my buddy Jackson even met me at the pool!!
I was so excited to swim and play with Daddy on a Monday!
We even had a picnic lunch at the pool!
Swimming sure did wipe me out! I came home and took a nap... and when I woke up, everyone was here to see me! Mommy made spaghetti for dinner!
Yummy!
After dinner, I got to open a couple presents! I got this super cool drum! I love to play my drum and I'm pretty good at it!
I played with my drum for a bit and the it was time for sugar deliciousness! Mmmmm, I love cake!!
What a Fun First Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment