Friday, April 30, 2010

Until next time...

As Gabe grows bigger and learns more and more things... it is time to say "until next time"' to a few items that Gabe has enjoyed over these last 9 months. It always makes me sad to pack away his clothes... as I'm packing them away I'm remembering certain days that he wore them... or remembering how cute he looked in a particular outfit. I'm also thinking about how quickly time is flying by and how my sweet baby boy will never be quite that little again. As I fold his clean clothes and place them in a storage bag... I tell myself... it's not goodbye. It's "until next time". I know that I will see these adorable little outfits again... not on Gabe... but hopefully on his "one day" brother. (Or as Andy likes to say... our next puppy!)
Well today, for the first time, it is time to say "until next time" to a few of his baby things. Things that he spent many hours playing in or on. Things that he starting using when he was only a few weeks old. Things that bought me time so that I could get things done around the house. Things that I will actually miss seeing ( or should I say tripping on) around the house.

Until next time cute little blue bumbo chair...


Until next time comfy blue bouncy chair...


Until next time funny little monkey mat...

No comments:

Post a Comment