This is a good one dad! Let me tear it out for you!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Clipping coupons
Sunday mornings mean one thing in this house.... BJ's Wholesale! Andy absolutely loves this store... as for me... well... I'd rather get a cavity filled. The only time I've ever enjoyed going to BJ's was when I was 6 months pregnant and Andy would promise to buy me a hotdog if I went with him. But now... I am off the hook! No more bribery... because Gabe has become his little shopping companion! These two strategically plan their shopping trip... gotta get there before 9am and go immediately to the deli... otherwise... the line is too long...yada yada yada... And before they can leave the house... they've gotta get their coupons together!! Here are some pictures of Gabe helping daddy find the good coupons!

This is a good one dad! Let me tear it out for you!



This is a good one dad! Let me tear it out for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment