There are days when I want to pull my hair out... days when I have to laugh to keep from crying... and days where I have actually hid in my closet to cry! Life is crazy right now with a toddler and a baby...in fact, we refer to our house as "Crazytown"! But I wouldn't change a thing! I love these two little boys....these sweet little boys that made me a mommy.... more than anything in the entire world! I love being their mommy!
This Mother's Day was all about spending the beautiful day together...as a family. A day where we took a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and had a family fun day!
This Mother's Day was all about spending the beautiful day together...as a family. A day where we took a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and had a family fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment