Sunday, April 22, 2012

Noah Adam's Baptism

Since most of our family and friends were there for the Adam Thompson 5K Run/Walk... we decided to have Noah's baptism after the race.  I can't even express in words how special this day was for me... just like my wedding day and the day my children were born... this was a day that I will forever hold near and dear to my heart. 
Just like with Gabe's baptism, Pastor Nick (who also married Andy and I) did the ceremony at Grammy's house, as we gathered around the family room.  Noah didn't scream too much... in fact it was Gabe who was a little rowdy and crabby! 
I wish we would have recorded the ceremony, as it was extra special as Pastor Nick told stories about both Noah AND Adam from the bible...  I also wish I would have captured Gabe screaming out, " Is baby Noah gonna take a bath in that big bowl?" in the middle of the ceremony! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment