Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mama turns 29!

My 29th birthday was a great one!

(And I'm so relieved that I have one more year until the big 30!)

I woke up feeling great and was able to spend the day playing with Gabe. Maw and PapaPete came to visit and took Gabe and I out to lunch... then Grams came to play with Gabe so Daddy and I could enjoy a nice dinner out! But my favorite part of the day was getting to enjoy my delicious annual birthday cake... made with love by my two special guys :)


Here they are hard at work!

(We had a small egg-casualty)





































Gabe thought we needed an entire jar of sprinkles :)









Lookin' good!





Good work men!













Here are my guys in 2010...





Mama turns 28!






Here are my guys in 2009...






Mama turns 27!





Thanks for giving me yet another great birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment