Gabe with his two best buddies: Scout (the green puppy dog) and his "bug" (the cute little seahorse) Sweet dreams Gabe...
Friday, March 5, 2010
Sweet Dreams Gabe...
Our bedtime routine: Every night around 7:30 I put Gabe in his crib with his 4 special things...his paci, his blankie, his scout, and his "bug". I give him a big kiss and press Scout's paw for 10 minutes of bedtime music... and off to sleep he goes. It really doesn't take much to make this kid happy! (and yes I know, our next child will be a complete hellion!)
Gabe with his two best buddies: Scout (the green puppy dog) and his "bug" (the cute little seahorse) Sweet dreams Gabe...
Gabe with his two best buddies: Scout (the green puppy dog) and his "bug" (the cute little seahorse) Sweet dreams Gabe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment