Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First trip to playground...

Finally we got some warm, sunny weather and Gabe and I just had to get outside! I decided to take Gabe to the playground for the first time. I just knew he would love the swings (since he LOVES his swing at home) Unfortunately, the swings at the playground had the same effect as the swing at home... the sleepy effect. After a few minutes of pushing Gabe in the swing, he began yawning and rubbing his eyes... and before I knew it... he was OUT! I was a little disappointed... I had worked all morning to get us ready and out the door for a fun filled afternoon at the playground... or should I say a fun 10 minutes at the playground! Oh well! I know that we will enjoy several more fun filled days at the park... and hopefully Andy can join us next time :)












No comments:

Post a Comment