The poor little guy had to get 4 shots at his check-up... he cried but was quickly comforted with love from his mommy and daddy! His doctor also gave us the green light for starting rice cereal...I'll be sure to post some pics of this! Something tells me Gabe is going to be a good little eater!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
4 months already!?!
I say this every month but it's really hard to believe my little guy is 4 months already! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him! At our 4 month check-up, Gabe weighed in at 14lbs 14oz( 50th percentile) and was 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile).... which means he has put on over 8lbs since he was born and has grown 7 1/2 inches!
The poor little guy had to get 4 shots at his check-up... he cried but was quickly comforted with love from his mommy and daddy! His doctor also gave us the green light for starting rice cereal...I'll be sure to post some pics of this! Something tells me Gabe is going to be a good little eater!



The poor little guy had to get 4 shots at his check-up... he cried but was quickly comforted with love from his mommy and daddy! His doctor also gave us the green light for starting rice cereal...I'll be sure to post some pics of this! Something tells me Gabe is going to be a good little eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment