The 411:
We are expecting a new little arrival around Christmas time.... January 2nd is the "official" due date.
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and of course... just like with Gabe...I have been sick sick sick! I have been taking an anti-puking med that seems to help some of the time.... and I stumbled upon saltine flavored goldfish crackers (Gods gift to sick pregnant women)
I have had a few ultrasounds and so far and everything is looking good!
Our BIG ultrasound is scheduled for Aug 3rd...the BIG one where they can say pink or blue... however, we have decided to go with green. While I'm 95% certain this baby is a boy... (everyone knows Hansons don't "make" girls) we are going to wait until the big day to find out. Christmas time is going to be an incredibly difficult time for our family this year... so we'd like to have this extra special surprise to look forward to...
Unfortunately the beloved Nurse Midwife, Ms. Claude, will not be delivering this baby :( (I really really love her too!) ...it's just too far away.... and I do not want to be riding in the car for an hour and a half when I'm in labor. We found a doctor that we like, close to home, and we plan on having this baby at a hospital which is only 30 mins away!
We have started talking about names but nothing is really jumping out at us... we do know that we would like to honor Adam in some way....
While Mr. Gabe knows where mommy's baby is and loves giving my belly kisses... the poor guy has NO IDEA how his world is about to change!!! I kind of feel bad for him! I just keep reminding myself that one day he'll thank me....and.... a new baby means Gabe gets a new big boy room!!
Stay tuned for more baby 411 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment