Saturday, January 22, 2011

Basement Rehab

I revamped the dreary basement so that my living room no longer has to look like this....
I'm tired of tripping over blocks...and just the other night I was attacked by Noah's Arc on my way to the bathroom...It seems like I am forever picking up... and not just that but I am constantly saying things like "Gabe, we don't touch that" or the most common phrase "Gabe get down off of the table now!"
So I hope that I have created a little space where a monkey can be a monkey and I don't have to worry about the mess. I can simply close the basement door!
I spent a whooping $6 on revamping the basement and hopefully in the next couple weeks we should be able to score some carpet remnants from one of Andy's projects :-)
TA DA!






Zoey is also enjoying this new play area :)



No comments:

Post a Comment