For whatever reason this picture just speaks to me.
It's over exposed and you can't see Gabe's face... but I think for me... when I look at this picture... I think of how content Gabe was to be sitting on a blanket, entertaining himself with a foam football and bubble wand... and watching the world go by. I like this picture because I know that my days of having him sit on a blanket, entertaining himself, are limited. In a very short time, my sweet baby Gabe will be running and jumping and perhaps won't find a bubble wand quite so fascinating. In a very short time, Gabe will be chasing after his big cousin Owen and screaming for his Daddy to come play in the water with him. This picture captures the innocence of my sweet little boy that I want to hold onto for just a bit longer...
No comments:
Post a Comment