Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

What a weekend! The snow started falling Friday afternoon and fell steadily until Saturday evening. In total, we had over 2 ft. of snow fall down on us! Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work over the weekend... Roy was able to safely get me to work early early Saturday morning with his 4WD... but once there... there was no coming home until the snow stopped and the plows cleared the roads. While I was snowed in at the hospital for a total of 36 hours, Andy took Gabe to be snowed in at Grammy's. I think Andy was excited to do some shoveling and play with Roy's snow plow... and I KNOW Grammy was excited to have her baby Gabe snowed in with her!


oh yea... and Zoey got snowed in at Grammy's too!
Unfortunately, in the excitement of this snowfall... the milk made it to Grammy's but some of the bottle parts did not. Daddy (AKA as Dadgyver) invented this contraption for Gabe to drink his milk! Such a resourceful daddy!! HAHA!
And here's mommy... sad I couldn't be snowed in with my boys :( Although it wasn't ideal to spend an entire weekend at work... we certainly made the most of it. This is a picture of us right before we left to FINALLY go home! All of us were exhausted and oh so ready to leave!
"The Dayshift Blizzard Warriors"

No comments:

Post a Comment