So after screaming at Zoey this entire morning... "Zoey stop barking!", "Zoey you are not going outside again!", "Zoey get in your crate!" I decided it's not really her fault. She is a high energy dog that needs to run and play. Once upon a time we played at the dog park frequently... now with Gabe... it seems like there are a million other things that need to be done and the dog park has become a distant memory... until today!!! I decided that since it was absolutely beautiful outside, I would take Zoey and Gabe to the park! What a crazy adventure this was!!
Here is Gabe at the dog park. Zoey is obviously off and playing :)

After the dog park, we decided to hit the trail...

Here is a video of our adventure...
We can't walk the trail and not stop at Zoey's favorite water hole...


Ahhh we made it to the end of the trail! We survived! Zoey didn't eat any people or run off with the stroller. I'm glad we made it outside and enjoyed this beautiful November day... although, I probably will wait for Andy before we take another trip to the trail. It was EXHAUSTING!!
Gabe is growing so fast, Indoor walks sound like fun but he and Zoey seemed to really enjoy the outside walk, run, water hole and the great outdoors. Hope the fresh air gave mommy a nap with all when you got home. Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving. Owen's Aunt Penny
ReplyDelete