Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to the grind....

Well the time finally came...I had to go back to work! Between bedrest and maternity leave... I was out of work for 5 months! I was so afraid that I would forget how to be a NICU nurse! (Luckily it really is like riding a bike) Eventhough I cried for my entire 45 minute commute, it was really nice to be back. It was nice to see familiar faces and turn my "adult brain" on.... and I only called home twice!

While I was working, Andy was "working" from home. I knew Gabe was in good hands... I also knew that Andy wasn't really going to get any work done! The boys had a busy day... they went to the gym, took a long walk, went to the bank, and even went to the grocery store. They even got a surprise visitor... Grams came to play from Salisbury!

After a busy day, I of course came home to find my boy sleeping soundly. After watching him sleep for an hour, I just had to wake him! He gave me a look like, "hey I kinda remember you." He snuggled with me and nursed... it was like I never left :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment